We decided to be adventurous, step out of our norm, and try some bold lip colors in prep for spring. We stuck with shades of pink, since we are not quite ready to commit to the ever so popular orangey red of the season. We’re rookies, and we’re all about enjoying the trial and error of finding what works for us not only with style but with beauty trends as well. Thanks for your support, thanks for taking the time to follow, comment and encourage us, we appreciate every last one of you! (mushiness over) This video was funny for us to watch after filming. We realize it may be more painful than funny for others to watch. Thanks for watching anyway!
First of all, if you make it all the way through this video, bless your heart. Second of all there’s a few things we learned the go BEYOND bold lip colors. Here’s a breakdown:
1. One of us has a really ugly laugh face.
2. We like to talk over each other.
3. One of us is a little BOSSY.
4. Removal of lip stains provide hours of fun for everyone!
5. One of us is incapable of doing a drum roll sound with their mouth (this alone makes the video worth watching to the end)
6. Our camera close-ups are extremely unkind for everyone involved. Our sincerest apologies.
7. This video is only half the footage we had to work with. Consider the length an actual gift because it could have been much, MUCH longer.
8. We did find our favorite pink color, and we reveal it at the end of the video… despite the blunders, there was actually SUCCESS!!!
With that said…ENJOY! If you can’t make it through the whole video, we still love you, for the effort.
Thanks for joining us!
(p.s. If you’re feeling brave you may want to watch the video full-screen.)
Rimmel Stay Glossy 3D in Back Row Smooch
*Wet ‘n Wild Fergie’s Vicious Varnish Street Queen* WINNER
Wet ‘n Wild Mega Last Click on My HyperPink
Rimmel Kate Kiss
Rimmel Kate Rouge a levere